Thursday, August 29, 2013

Super Quick Sailor Moon Vol. 7 &8 REVIEW

Sailor Moon 7:
Okay, so in this volume we are nearing the end of the Death Busters chronicles. Hotaru hasn't awakened as Sailor Saturn, but as something much more sinister.

This volume, like the rest of the updated manga is far better than what was originally released in the US. And I must say Neptune, Uranus, and Pluto have much more personality then they did in the anime.  Chibi-Usa is less annoying too. I actually LIKE her this time around.



Sailor Moon 8:
The Death Busters' story arc wraps up BEAUTIFULLY in this volume. Although the dialogue seems too be a little difficult to follow. However, overall it's very nice.

This volume also starts up that stupid Dark Moon Circus arc. I hope that it is better in the manga than it is in the anime. I just didn't feel it. Although, that could be due to the fact that I hated Chibi-Usa in the anime and this arc is VERY Chibi-Usa centric.

No comments:

Post a Comment