Saturday, April 20, 2013

What is a Bzz Campaign?

For those who were wonder what a Bzz Campaign is (I mentioned it in my first post), it is something that is done on a survey site called Bzz Agent. https://www.bzzagent.com/member/ It's a wonderful site. Once you sign up all you have to do is take surveys and if you qualify for a campaign they will send you an e-invite. I joined about five months ago and am already on my third campaign.

If you qualify for a campaign Bzz Agent will send you either a sample of a product or free product coupons so you can try the product. Before you receive the product you are asked to generate buzz about the product you will be trying out.  The is mostly done through Facebook and Twitter.

Once you receive your "bzzkit" you can try it out and will be asked to submit a review, share on Facebook, tweet, blog, and report who you talked to about the product.

That is pretty much it. Oh! you also get points for the Mypoints survey site. Mypoints is another site that primarily requires you to spend money in order to earn points. I don't use it much unless there is something that I'm buying anyway. Mypoints does have good rewards though; they have gift cards for most major retailers. Anyway,  that's it. Putting reviews on my blog helps me out on BzzAgent and gets me writing practice so it's a win-win for me. Who knows anyone reading this (assuming there is a lost soul out there who stumbled upon this blog) might also find out about some good (or bad) products.

No comments:

Post a Comment